May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bell Pepper Cabbage Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Tangy and crunchy with a hint of heat.
|1 1/4 cups finely chopped green bell peppers|
|1 1/4 cups finely chopped red bell peppers|
|1 1/2 cups finely chopped green cabbage|
|1/2 cup finely chopped green onions|
|2/3 cup apple cider vinegar|
|1/3 cup honey|
|1 teaspoon celery seed|
|1 teaspoon mustard seed|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Stir together bell peppers, cabbage and green onions in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, stir together apple cider vinegar, honey, celery seed, mustard seed and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil on medium-high then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour apple cider vinegar mixture over the bell pepper mix, stir to combine. Season salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- Toss before serving and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bell Pepper, Cabbage, Green Onion|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >