For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 60 |
Every piece is simply scrumptious.
|6 oz white chocolate chips|
|6 oz white bark, broken into small pieces|
|1 pint marshmallow cream|
|2 1/4 cups sugar|
|2 1/2 oz evaporated milk|
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1 tablespoons caramel extract|
- Grease a medium baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips, white bark and marshmallow cream into mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, caramelize the sugar, should be like melted brown syrup. Remove from heat and slowly whisk in evaporated milk and butter. Return to heat and bring to a full boil and cook for 3 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Pour boiling syrup carefully over the chocolate-marshmallow mixture in the mixing bowl. Add caramel extract and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Smooth top over with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to cool.
- Cut into small cubes and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||White Chocolate|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >