May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun-style BBQ Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A saucy and spicy burger experience.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, plus 1 teaspoon|
|3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs|
|3 green onions, chopped|
|1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard|
|3/4 cup BBQ sauce|
|4 slices Gouda cheese|
|French fried onions, for topping|
|Coleslaw, for topping|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, breadcrumbs, green onions, spicy brown mustard, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and the egg. Mix together well and shape into 4 patties.
- Warm a pan to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup BBQ sauce with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
- Cook burger patties for about 3 minutes. Brush patties with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 1 more minute. Flip patties and brush with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place burger patties on the toasted burger buns top with French fried onions and coleslaw.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >