May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun-style BBQ Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A saucy and spicy burger experience.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning blend, plus 1 teaspoon|
|3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs|
|3 green onions, chopped|
|1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard|
|3/4 cup BBQ sauce|
|4 slices Gouda cheese|
|French fried onions, for topping|
|Coleslaw, for topping|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, breadcrumbs, green onions, spicy brown mustard, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and the egg. Mix together well and shape into 4 patties.
- Warm a pan to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup BBQ sauce with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
- Cook burger patties for about 3 minutes. Brush patties with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 1 more minute. Flip patties and brush with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place burger patties on the toasted burger buns top with French fried onions and coleslaw.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >