May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Breakfast Pancake Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The tastiest breakfast items all wrapped up in pancakes.
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3 tablespoons melted butter|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups milk|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|5 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|12 slices bacon|
|6 slices cheese, your preference|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|Maple Syrup, for brushing|
- Preheat oven to 200° F. Heat a griddle to medium.
- Combine flour, melted butter, sugar, milk, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder and kosher salt in a mixing bowl to make pancake batter.
- Grease the griddle with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook pancakes until the top is bubbling and the bottom is browned. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes, until bottom is browned.
- Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet. Brush a small amount of maple syrup onto each pancake. Gently fold in half and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Place bacon in a large pan. Cook to desired doneness. Transfer cooked bacon to the baking sheet, next to the pancakes.
- Crack egg over a pan and cook sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer eggs to a plate and place in the oven to keep warm while other eggs are cooking. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of each pancake. Add a slice of bacon and an egg. Fold up and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bacon, Eggs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >