For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Chicken Marsala
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy meal that tastes like fine dining.
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon dried basil|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1/2 cup Marsala wine|
- Combine olive oil and butter in a skillet, bring to medium heat.
- Tenderize chicken breasts. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and basil in a mixing bowl.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture.
- Cook chicken for 3 minutes, until lightly browned. Turn chicken and add mushrooms pieces. Cook for an additional 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add Marsala wine to pan. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Transfer to servings plates and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >