May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Steaks with Spicy Orange Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little sweet and a nice spiciness.
|1 lb. beef top sirloin cap steaks, cut 1" thick|
|4 ears sweet corn, in husks|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|1/2 cup plain yogurt|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|Salt, to taste|
- Peel corn, leaving husks attached at base; remove silk. Rewrap corn in husks; tie closed. Soak in cold water 30 minutes.
- Grate 1 teaspoon peel from orange. Squeeze 2 tablespoon juice from orange; set aside. Combine peel, garlic and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Remove corn from water. Place on outer edge of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, covered, 20 to 30 minutes (or 15-25 minutes on gas grill) turning occasionally. Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (or 8-12 minutes on gas grill) turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons reserved orange juice, yogurt, cilantro and chipotle powder in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Carve steaks into slices, season with salt as desired. Serve with sauce and corn.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >