My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Simple Apple Fritters
Serves 8 |
A tasty treat you can enjoy any time of the day.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 red apples, peeled and diced |
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder |
|2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar mix, separated |
|1 cup flour |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|1 egg |
|1/4 cup sugar |
|1/3 cup milk |
| Cooking oil, for frying |
| Powdered sugar, for topping |
- Combine baking powder, flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk. Whisk until combined. Add dry ingredients from bowl to egg mixture. Whisk together to create batter.
- Add diced apple to cinnamon sugar mix. Toss to coat. Add apples to batter bowl and stir around.
- Pour cooking oil into a large pan. Bring to medium-high heat. Once oil is bubbling, add small batches of apples. Fry until they are golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all apples are fried.
- Transfer apple fritter to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Once cooled, sprinkle apple fritter with powdered sugar and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >