May We Recommend
Crunchy Honey Mustard Pretzel Coated Chicken
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Serves 12 |
Wake up to the most delicious breakfast dish.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1/4 cup melted butter |
|16 oz small curd cottage cheese |
|1 lb breakfast sausages |
|1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese |
|6 eggs |
|3 cups diced potatoes |
|1/2 cup diced onions |
| Cooking spray |
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook sausages until evenly browned. After cooked, drain liquid and crumble sausage.
- Combine melted butter and diced potatoes in a mixing bowl. Spoon potato mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, crumbled sausage, shredded cheddar, eggs and diced onions in a separate mixing bowl Mix together well. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >