May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Small size, huge flavor.
|4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste|
|1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds|
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 teaspoon cumin powder|
|Fresh vegetables, optional, for garnish|
|Gluten-free slider buns|
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >