My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Serves 6 |
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 beet |
|1 cup brown rice, cooked |
|1 tablespoon olive oil |
|1/2 onion, diced |
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty |
| Worcestershire sauce, to taste |
|6 hamburger buns |
| Garnishes, your preference |
| Condiments, your preference |
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >