May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten-Free Crispy Fried Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A gluten free option for the fried chicken lover in all of us.
|3/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/3 cup gluten free flour|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|1/3 cup yellow corn meal|
- Rinse and clean chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine onion powder, corn meal, pepper, paprika, salt and flour in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine water and egg.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture then corn meal mixture. Coating each chicken breast evenly.
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Pour enough oil to fill 1/4 of the skillet. Turn heat to medium.
- Place breaded chicken into skillet, fry each side 5-8 minutes, until browned. Place fried chicken on paper towels to drain. Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >