May We Recommend
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Red Curry Thai Noodles
Serves 6 |
On the table in just 15 minutes!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|16 oz brown rice noodles |
|1 tablespoon olive oil |
|1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger |
|4 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 can full fat coconut milk, 13.5 oz. |
|2 teaspoons honey |
|4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste |
|2 tablespoons soy sauce |
|2 tablespoons tomato paste |
|2 tablespoons lime juice |
| Salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
|1 teaspoon cornstarch |
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a pot, combine the olive oil, ginger and garlic. Saute until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the coconut milk, honey, curry paste, soy sauce, tomato paste, lime juice, salt and pepper to the pot. Whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil then whisk in the corn starch. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto serving plates and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >