For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan Seared Tomato and Basil Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Healthy, simple and entirely satisfying.
|4 tablespoons butter|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|2 cups chopped tomatoes|
|2 chicken breasts|
|Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup chopped basil|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for topping|
|2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|1 package pasta, your preference|
|Water, for boiling|
- Fill a pot with water. Bring pot to a boil. Add pasta and cook to al dente.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to your pan, bring to medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add chicken. After about 5 minutes, the chicken will be ready to flip.
- Add chopped tomatoes, basil, butter, minced garlic, salt and black pepper to create sauce. Stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium and move the cooked chicken to a cutting board, let sit for a few minutes. Add pasta to bowls. dice the chicken and add to pasta. Drizzle tomato basil sauce over chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >