My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Zesty Baked Catfish View More >
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Grilled Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Topped with Cherry Lime Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
The cherries add a lot of flavor and zing.
|4 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|14 oz pork tenderloin|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 cup quartered cherries|
|4 teaspoons adobo sauce|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|2 tablespoons cilantro|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 chipotle peppers, chopped|
- Mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, garlic, honey, adobo sauce, lime zest, olive oil and chipotle peppers. Mix together very well. Transfer to a resealable bag.
- Place pork tenderloin in bag and coat well. Let pork marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place pork on edge of grill, away from direct heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from grill and place in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil. Pull edges of foil together and seal shut. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- While pork is in aluminum foil, combine 2 tablespoons lime juice, cherries and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Toss together and top pork with cherry lime salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >