May We Recommend
Grilled and Marinated Chicken Breast
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Worry Free Vegetable Casserole
Serves 10 |
Light, healthy and surprisingly easy to make.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 flax egg, (beaten) |
|3 cups grated zucchini |
|3 1/2 cups dairy-free cheese |
|1 jar salsa, (your preference) |
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, (more for taste) |
|1 1/2 cups dairy-free sour cream |
|1 1/2 cups grated carrots |
|1 teaspoon salt, (more for taste) |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a medium baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper. Pour flax egg over vegetables and toss together.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and smooth out. Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. (Vegetables should be lightly browned)
- Remove from oven. Spread sour cream over top and smooth out. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over top. Top with salsa, then add remaining cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Top should bubble and lightly browned)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >