May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple Bowls with Vanilla Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A fun recipe with big flavor.
|2 large pineapples|
|Vanilla ice cream|
|Mint leaves, for garnish|
- To make pineapple bowls, set pineapples on their sides then cut in half, crosswise.
- Using only the bottom halves of the pineapples, cut around the inside of the pineapples to the depth that you would like your pineapple bowls to be. Be careful not to cut so deep that that knife goes through the skin to the other side.
- Cut the flesh inside the pineapples into cubes. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the pineapples to enjoy while you continue making your pineapple bowls, or reserve for another use.
- Cut and cube the remaining two top halves of pineapples then store pineapple chunks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Fill the carved out pineapple bowls with vanilla ice cream then top with mint leaves.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >