For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Double Bacon Beef Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Half bacon, half beef, all delicious.
|1 lb bacon, ground|
|1 lb ground sirloin beef|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 slices Pepper Jack cheese|
|4 slices Cheddar cheese|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- Combine ground bacon and ground sirloin in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Form ground meat into 8 burger patties. Place patties between two pieces of parchment paper. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place patties on grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side.
- About two minutes before done cooking, place a slice of cheese on each burger.
- Place two burger patties on each bun. Top with condiments and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bacon, Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >