For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 dozen |
The dreamiest of all desserts.
|3/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate|
|2 cup flour|
|1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup semisweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, butter, and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla; set aside. Spread chocolate batter into a greased medium baking pan. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through the batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and baking pan, place on wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >