For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 muffins |
A yummy treat you can enjoy any time of day.
|1 box moist white cake mix|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup sugar, plus 1/2 cup|
|2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs|
|6 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1/4 cup cherry preserves|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon juice|
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To make the batter, in a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup sugar. Beat with hand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and lemon juice, beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place 12 paper muffin cups into muffin tin. Divide half of the graham cracker mixture among the muffin cups and lightly press into bottoms. Fill cups all the way to the top with muffin batter. Place 1 teaspoon of cherry preserves on top of muffin batter. With the same spoon, lightly press the preserves into batter.
- Top muffins with a dollop of the cream cheese filling mixture. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker mixture over the tops. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >