For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 |
A simple seafood recipe with huge flavor.
|3 lobster tails|
|2 teaspoons parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 cup water|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Remove sharp edges. Sprinkle each with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice on each tail.
- Pour water on bottom of a shallow 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
- Place lobster tails in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >