For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
This sandwich is a great variation of the classic Cuban sandwich.
|2 oz turkey, (cooked, sliced)|
|1/4 cup pickle, (finely chopped)|
|2 slices Swiss cheese|
|1 tablespoon hot mustard|
|2 oz ham, (cooked, sliced)|
|1 French roll|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cut French roll in half horizontally.
- Combine chopped pickle and hot mustard in a small bowl. Spread sauce on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on bottom half of roll.
- Salt and pepper to taste, lay top half of roll atop meats and cheese.
- Place in pannini press and sear until cheese has melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >