For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crumbly Apple-Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
A sweet breakfast treat that’s sure to please the taste buds.
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups apples, (Golden Delicious variety, peeled, chopped)|
|1 stick butter, (salted)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 3/4 cups flour|
|1 cup pumpkin puree, (unsweetened)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour in a mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-sugar mixture and stir until crumbly.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine baking soda, sugar, salt, flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin puree and applesauce.
- Add pumpkin spice mixture into pumpkin puree mixture. Blend together until moist. Slowly add in apple during mixing.
- Pour batter into muffin tin. Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack, dessert|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >