For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy and Seasoned Onion Frittata
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A great breakfast begins with the ingredients.
|1 cup onion, (thinly sliced)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, (finely grated)|
|1/3 cup Ricotta cheese|
|3 sage leaves, (minced)|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (minced)|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|3 basil leaves, (torn to pieces)|
- Combine Basil, salt, Parmesan, sage, eggs, ground pepper and rosemary in a mixing bowl. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, set heat to medium-high. After heated, sauté onion for 6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in eggs mixture. Stir the ingredients together.
- Scoop a small amount of ricotta into the skillet, keep adding until gone.
- Cook the skillet ingredients for 2 minutes, letting them set. Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving try, cut into small wedges and serve!
|Course:||Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >