For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy and Seasoned Onion Frittata
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A great breakfast begins with the ingredients.
|1 cup onion, (thinly sliced)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, (finely grated)|
|1/3 cup Ricotta cheese|
|3 sage leaves, (minced)|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (minced)|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|3 basil leaves, (torn to pieces)|
- Combine Basil, salt, Parmesan, sage, eggs, ground pepper and rosemary in a mixing bowl. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, set heat to medium-high. After heated, sauté onion for 6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in eggs mixture. Stir the ingredients together.
- Scoop a small amount of ricotta into the skillet, keep adding until gone.
- Cook the skillet ingredients for 2 minutes, letting them set. Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving try, cut into small wedges and serve!
|Course:||Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >