For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shrimp Quesadillas with Bacon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
The tastiest way to spice up this classic snack.
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined andhalved lengthwise|
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|2 flour tortillas|
|1 cup jack cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|Salsa, for garnish|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisped. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Discard bacon grease from skillet.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute, until pink. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in another skillet that is set over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet.
- Evenly divide bacon, shrimp, cheese and onions, and then place ingredients on one half of the tortilla in skillet. Fold tortilla over; gently press down. Cook, covered, for about 2 minutes, until browned. Turn over, and then cook for an additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Serve with avocado, salsa and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >