For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shrimp Quesadillas with Bacon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
The tastiest way to spice up this classic snack.
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined andhalved lengthwise|
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|2 flour tortillas|
|1 cup jack cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|Salsa, for garnish|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisped. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Discard bacon grease from skillet.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute, until pink. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in another skillet that is set over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet.
- Evenly divide bacon, shrimp, cheese and onions, and then place ingredients on one half of the tortilla in skillet. Fold tortilla over; gently press down. Cook, covered, for about 2 minutes, until browned. Turn over, and then cook for an additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Serve with avocado, salsa and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >